Private Lessons 2017
Please provide 3 preferences for 2017 Private Lessons.
We will do our best to accommodate everyone's preferences.
Please let us know in the notes section if you will be sharing this private lesson with another student.
If you would like your Private Lesson to be longer than 30min please select your preferred start times of the 30min session and we will extend it out for you.
2017 PRIVATE TUITION FEES
(Will be billed per term)
2017 Private Lesson Availability
(As at 14th February)
Monday 6.15-7pm (Miss Emily)
Wednesday 3.30pm-4.00pm (Miss Olivia)
Wednesday 4.00pm-4.30pm (Miss Olivia)
Friday 2.20-3pm (Miss Olivia)
Friday 4.00-4.30pm (Miss Carmelina)
Friday 6.16-6.45pm (Miss Carmelina)
Saturday 4.30pm-5.00pm (Mr Alex)
NOTES - Please let us if your child requires new eisteddfod dances this year and in which style/s.
DIRECT DEBIT AUTHORISATION
I (we) hereby authorise Melbourne School of Classical Dance or assignee to initiate debit of my credit card or bank account to pay the balance of my (our) account according the Billing Cycles:
CHILDREN'S SCHOOL BILLING CYCLE
Transfer of funds for Children's School members will occur during the 1st week of each term. Any cash payments must be made BEFORE the billing cycle take place. During the Billing Cycle, all accounts/credit cards will be swept for the balance of fees owing and there will be no other payment options at this time. Billing will continue for the full school year unless we receive written notice of withdrawal from the school.
Visa/Mastercard: $0.66 per transaction + 2.2% transaction value
Direct Debit - $0.88 per transaction / $5.50 per failed transaction.
I authorise the direct debit from my nominated account
Children's School - Private Lessons:
1. Private lesson fees will be charged to your Jackrabbit account and processed via INTEGRAPAY.
2. Fees will be debited during the first week of term, or as soon as practicable.
3. INTEGRAPAY is the only accepted payment method.
4. Private lessons are booked and paid for the full school term (or remainder thereof) except in special circumstances.
5. Any cancelled classes will forfeit fees charged.
You may request a special rescheduling of a lesson in extenuating circumstances, this will be at the teacher's discretion and may be limited by studio and teacher's availability.
6. Due to the inflexibility of the software system private classes times will not be rescheduled in cases such as attending special occasions such as birthday parties etc. In such cases the class will be forfeited.
7. Private Lessons will be automatically rolled over to the Next Term. We require 6 weeks notice to cancel Private Lessons for the following term to ensure we can arrange an alternate student/students on wait lists to attend this session in your place.
8. MUSIC EDITING - All fees involving third party professional music editing companies for Performance or Competition will be billed to families.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions
Do Not Fill This Out